"Everyone who is called by My name"

"Everyone who is called by My name,
Whom I have created for My glory;
I have formed him, yes, I have made him.” Isaiah 43.

I praise You Jesus that You took care when You put me on this earth.
This earth that so easily can ensnare me with sin.
This earth were there is sadness, brokenness, disease and death,
murder, hate, corruption, pain and loss.
This earth where there are people born blind, deaf with deformities or where babies are still born.
This earth where thieves steal, where loved ones die too young.
You took care in designing me before You put me here.


You took care when You thought of me, when You made me in my mothers womb.
You made me and created me. You made me and created me for Your glory in this world where sin has reigned and seems to reign.
Where my choices are difficult, painful and sometimes so far wrong from what You desire. But You still made me and created me.

You knew what my struggles would be, the sin I would commit, the loss I would feel, the daughter I wouldn’t know, the pain I would feel, the self inflicted pain, the pain inflicted by others on to me and yet You created me and took care when You made me.

You made me and created me knowing that I would go through hard times, lonely times. You knew I would be rejected, hated and that I would hate. And yet You made me and created me with care.

You made me and created me. Knowing all of these things. Why?
You made me and created me for Your glory. You put me here not to make me suffer, but to glorify You.

You made me and created me to be upheld by YOUR righteous right hand. You surround me with songs of deliverance;

You are my Jesus. Jesus my brother, my King, my strong tower, the defender of my soul, my Alpha and Omega, my creator, the lover of my soul, my lily in the field, my comforter, the forgiver of my sins, my great Councilor, I am in You and You are in me.

You are my Father in Heaven, my Dad, my Strength, my Wisdom, my Guidance, my Path Maker, my Great Planner, my Promise Keeper, my Mercy and again, You are my Dad. You embrace me, hold me, point me in the way I should go. You whisper great things in my ear, You give me hope and a future. You never leave me, You will never deny me.

You are my Holy Spirit. You live in me, dwell in me, give me love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. You are my best friend. You give me all that I need to live in this world.

You thought of me with great care before the foundations of the earth were even laid. You made me and created me in my mothers womb. You knew what challenges I would face and yet, You still put me on this earth. Because you know who You are, that’s why You put me here.

You put me here to glorify You, to represent You, to turn a broken world into a new creation. You put me here knowing my failings, but greater are my success’ because of who You are. You are greater than my pain, my failings, my lack. You are El Shadai, The All Sufficient One, able to do what You said you will do. You keep Your Promises to me, because You took great care when You made me. 

I want to shout at the top of my lungs! “All thanks and praise to Jesus! Worthy, worthy, worthy is the Lamb that was slain! Worthy, worthy, worthy, is our King Jesus!”

For all of my sin You died, and for all my success You rose again and are alive.  

“Everyone who is called by My name,
Whom I have created for My glory;
I have formed him, yes, I have made him.” Isaiah 43.



Please remember to comment and share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa v Jesus.

“Build their faith”

This is your moment.