This is your moment.

 God has always shown me a picture (it is a picture to illustrate only) of Him in heaven before I was born and he is getting me off the shelf to put me on earth. He looks at the shelf which has a lot of other people on it and asks Himself

“'What does the world need now? Ah Ha! What I created in Jay. He has in him what the world needs”.

 And He picks me off the shelf and puts me in the womb.

 You have been created and hand-picked for this moment.

God cares so much for the people you meet and know that He sent you to make a difference in this world. You are made for this time. He chose you to dwell in. He is not far from you, He is so close. He lives in you. You are made for this moment. Don't hold back.

Psalm 139:14The Message (MSG) and Jeremiah 1:5, Eph 1:4

13-16 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;
    you formed me in my mother’s womb.
I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking!
    Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
    I worship in adoration—what a creation!
You know me inside and out,
    you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
    how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
    all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared
    before I’d even lived one day.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,

Please email me any questions and please share!


Comments

  1. Jay you do have in you what the world needs at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ken! woops, doubled up on some of it there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lead in illustration Jay! Great!
    vaya con DIos
    ~Rev. J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Santa v Jesus.

“Build their faith”

What's your calling?